Sunday 24 November 2013

Outing with sisters and wifey~

Again~ Happy Belated Birthday  to my sister~ I'm prepare her a homemade pandan fruit cake was ordered from online. The taste is nice but the price really expensive... :(

Pandan fruit cake
The next day is Saturday and have schedule a date with sisters and wifey... Yeah yeah yeah!!

Venue : Pavilion KL

In conjunction with Christmas is come across, here you can feel strong and bold Christmas feel. The warmest festival an season I like the most in a year. I do like the Christmas deco too.. :)

Guess what it is? :)

Christmas deco~

with Moon~ 

With wifey

Dang dang, our lunch.. peri-peri

Chubby wifey :)

Christmas deco
Nice date with sisters and wifey.

p/s : normally I'll date wifey out on weekend two weeks once.. XD 
The 'cure' to keep our friendship in warm... :)

Take selfie with wifey
She is always complain whether her phone is belong to her or mine cause in her phone lots of my #selfie pictures.. :) 
Lol... aiyoo.. I purposely do that so that when you miss me you can see on photos.. :)


Thank you for reading..XOXO

2 comments: