Monday 1 September 2014

New hunt coffee shop : Koffie & Jazz in Seremban 2, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia

No Monday blue cause today is holiday in Malaysia. Due to yesterday was Malaysia 57th INDEPENDENCE DAY (31st August) and  in coincident is Sunday, so today is REPLACEMENT HOLIDAY… happy…. J

Where do I celebrate? With who? Been invited by ex-colleague ask for catching up with her in this holiday. 


    Here's my new explore coffee shop want to share with you all...

Caffe vanila, ice blended frappucino, canape, signature caramel cheesecake

Such a cozy ambiance, surround with soft music, you can actually put a relax mind here enjoying a cup of coffee or tea and even healthy tea which is available here. 

We had ordered caffe vanila, ice blended frappucino, canape, and a slice of their signature caramel cheesecake.

The caffe vanila which is ordered by me, taste light, not very creamy, coffee level : light, I am a coffee lover somehow me and my friend were visit this coffee shop during night after dinner so I decided to have a light coffee in night. FYI they are using illy coffee powder. Like it.....

My friend had ordered a glass of ice blended frappucino without whipping cream. The barista is so thoughtful ask my friend want with cream or without cream before they've served to my friend. As from my friend after she has tried the first sip she felt that the ice blended frappucino is light. Mayb was the ice melted, as she said.

Now goto their signature - caramel cheesecake, if you are a cheese lover, in my opinion the cheesecake which I ordered here is taste light. Not really heavy cream cheese smell...

We had our dinner at home and is fulled when reach the coffee shop. So we decided to order a light snack which is canape. We had ordered here was egg and mayo canape which served 6 pcs in a plate. The bottom was a slice of round cracker filled with egg mayo in middle and covered by a slice of triangle shape cheese on top. This is my first try on this little snack. Such a good taste. 

FYI beside the coffee shop is a hair saloon if a couple or husband and wife while waiting their girl friend or wife doing hairstyle, the guys can actually walk besides sitting down with a book and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea in here..relax...weekends ideal place to visit...

Koffie & Jazz
69,
Jalan S2/B2,
Seremban 2, 
70300 Seremban,
Negeri Sembilan,
Malaysia.
(Nearby AEON S2, Same row with Hotel S2, Prior restaurant is La Roasteria Coffee)
Businee hour:
Tues - Sun : 8am to 10pm
Fri & Sat : 8am to 12am
(Closed on Monday)

p/s : Asian cuisine (rendang, curry burger), western cuisine (pasta, pizza), desserts, light snacks are available in here.

Thank you for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment