Thursday 5 June 2014

June please be good to me :)

Hello!! I’m still alive here!!
Why I’m said so?
It’s because I have went for few interview in past three days~ J
Hmmm… ain’t a good feeling to wait for their reply… L
On how to how, I have to wait and keep on finding other job. In the past three days, the interview process was gone smoothly and I believe that one of the companies I’ve been turned up for interview will shortlisted me… Looking forward!!! J
To reward myself and the last interview on the week was yesterday and I’d decided to reward myself with glorious scrumptious Mexican foods à Chili’s 


Yummy yet tasty mushroom soup ever!! nice max...
In the mushroom soup has sliced chicken breast, small prawn, mushroom, and Brasil. Super nice!!!!

Set lunch

My face expression as below when the foods are served to me:-


Shocking expression

Because from the menu I saw like this:-

For illustration purpose only~

In the menu the description was described like this:-
Grilled chicken breast topped with our classic BBQ sauce, diced tomatoes, melted Monterey & pepper Jack and cheddar, green onions & applewood smoked bacon (beef bacon). Served with steamed broccoli & and mashed potatoes with creamy black-pepper gravy.

p/s: Due to I cannot eat beef, so I ask waitress to remark without beef bacon when order.


Undeniable taste of the foods not bad but just small portion only. 
In my opinion, I'll like the soup most instead of the main course. LOL

After lunch, I walk around and I knew there are transformers exhibition in East Atrium. So I walk to there and have a look...^^  

Wow!!!!! really shocking me....first time ever saw such a huge robot with my eyes~


If not mistaken the last time I was in theatre and watched transformer will be in Year 2012. It is two years ago~ 

I miss you both Bumble Bee and Optimus Prime. J

In year 2014 summer season, they are back!! Transformers : Age of Extinction will be in cinemas on 26 June... Looking forward!! 

3 comments:

  1. Did they serve u the wrong dish? Where is your broccoli. Outta season? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. nopw :( they didn't wrongly served to me but mine one is promotion set lunch....haiz....

    ReplyDelete