Saturday 28 June 2014

Lazy Saturday~

There is no any plan on today so I decided to stay at home and be a blogger today J.

Hi to pretties and handsome(s), it’s been a time I didn’t update my blog since after working in Kuala Lumpur. p/s: normally I used to shopping in KL only J instead of working L.

There is a huge difference between working in a big city if compared to working in my hometown previously. It is been a time (several week or approximately a month) I been working in KL. As mentioned in my prior blog, there is a big challenge to me to work and adapt in such a heavy routine working environment.  p/s: due to I’m not thinking to rent a room in KL, I used to travel everyday from home to office and office to home. That is why I do not have so much time to sit in front of my pc and update my blog daily cause normally after work I doesn’t like to spend time with digital product such as pc. p/s: I prefer to take a rest or listening on music to release my mind and soul after a busy working day.

Besides that, I’m wondering whether I’m in aged or…cause during my college life I used to travel daily and the next day come to college and attend the class with full of energy and doesn’t felt any tiring or… haiz… time flies…


Most probably is because we’re white collar employee and doesn’t have so much time to do the exercise everyday and I decided to start my diet programme. Just had the sharing from one of the department manager to me and she is telling me that the natural or healthy detox way to clean your body toxic and to nourish your skin (especially I am very concern with my face skin condition) cause I used to not put make up on my face and can look bright, healthy and smooth skin. She is telling me there is very important to start from being eating healthy and the most important thing is to eat clean (light oil, salt and sugar).

Do you know which colour of fruits and vege that we need on a regular basis to enhance your health? There were Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Red and White.

The nutrients:
Yellow and Orange fruits and vegetables pack a powerful nutritional punch. They are rich in beta carotene, vitamin A and vitamin C, powerful antioxidants that neutralize the free radicals that roam around your body and your cells. Free radicals are thought to be responsible for arthrosclerosis and heart disease, cataracts, blood vessel damage, inflammatory diseases and arthritis, asthma and even cancer.

Green fruits and vegetables are rich in photochemical that improve your health and offer plenty of fiber. Cruciferous vegetables specifically have sulfurous compounds that help your liver detoxify harmful cancer causing substances, prevent macular degeneration and protect women from ovarian cancer.

Red grapes and tomato specifically have a powerful antioxidant known as resveratrol, which has anti-inflammatory properties and may help lower your risk for heart disease and cancer.

What she will do it in everyday morning? Ahhaa.. She was sharing with me to blend a glass of juice in every morning with ingredient of one green apple, one tomato and squeeze half lemon into juice. It is so easy to make it and just needed your 5 mins. What to wait here!! Start it to make you to become healthy. p/s: It needs around two months to see the result.





Firstly, wash off all the fruits and vege (green apple, tomato, and lemon) and cut it into adequate size (medium size) and put green apple and tomato into blender and blend well. After that, just squeeze half lemon into juice and stir well. If you prefer served in chill, you can just put a little ice cube into your juice. p/s: I prefer without ice cause in the morning not encourage to take any ice beverage and it will affect your whole day immune system.

Enjoy!!

Thank you for reading J.

No comments:

Post a Comment