Saturday 31 May 2014

Relax Saturday with family #love

Hi Saturday, breathe deeply after woke up from my bed. My weekend went like this:-
Had a double boiled eggs in the breathable Saturday morning and it was prepared by lovely mommy #feeling love #happy #touching
Because I've been a time never had it.


Ate my breakfast, fetch brother for badminton and went to fresh market with mommy and sister. Mommy says want to buy some fish (tonight dish ---> steam fish). After bought, we walk around and 'explore' the traditional foods in the market. Had my favourite hakka noodles and paired with my favourite coffee from particular stall (in terms of this I agreed I'm very picky) because the other stall couldn't sell what do I wanted.

Around 11.00am, gotta go to Senawang to take dumplings (because Monday is dumpling festival and I've bought from auntie and she is working in Senawang, so gotta drive there up)
Dadaaaaa...


These big dumpling is given by company (Company has provided refreshment to staff and goes like this :- 
Monday, Wednesday and Friday - Served with boiled herbs tea (either red dates tea or chrysanthemum tea or other healthy Chinese boiled herbs tea)
Tuesday and Thursday - Served with two dishes and one white rice lunch
p/s: company's treatment not bad, right?

Around 1pm going to fetch my sister off work (half day work in Saturday) then we go for lunch.

Fresh big prawn fried noodles

First trying taste not bad..
In my opinion, just lack of abit 'wok feeling'. = =
Undeniably, the big prawn really fresh and big and juicy.
The noodles is just nice. 
Hmmm...if you ask me whether will revisit and my answer is NO... 

Thank you for reading....

2 comments:

  1. Walao. I woke up and read your post. Now super hungry >. < I miss Malaysian food ady. Soob

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....hahaha^^ happy Sunday...happy weekend....going out later drink morning tea....^^

    ReplyDelete