Tuesday 13 May 2014

Farewell celebration at Royale Bintang (Asiatique)

Time flies just an blink of eyes. How long would you think of two years time? Short? or Long?
Well, I would like to said it is the time to put a full-stop in my current employment.
Time for me to accept and expose new challenging task and new working environment. Undeniable, my adaption in new environment is not that easy as you feel my attitude and my personality. Actually, as my friend will think I am a tough girl, however, I am not. Of course sometimes, I'll fear on accepting new challenge but life is going on. I wouldn't like to live as just like a piece plain paper. 
Alright, time to get ready myself to expose new environment, new task, new social network. Gogogo!!!

#Throwback last night
Thank to my colleagues for treated me and celebrate farewell to me with good foods and good environment. Nice try.

Yesterday night we went to Royale Bintang for dinner buffet. Hmm, actually there are not much choices of the dishes they're prepared. In my opinion, it is not really value for money. It is cost me approximately RM82.50 per person (included taxes). 

Here's the dishes come on...

Firstly, I would like to warm up my stomach, so I choose to have a bowl of pumpkin soup. There is only two soup be provided and available on yesterday night. Neither pumpkin soup nor hot and sour sze chuan soup

p/s : My all time favourite mushroom soup doesn't available on yesterday night. Huhuuuuuu...T.T

It is wifey's favourite - Pumpkin Soup
It doesn't served in hot... and the taste just so so only... Out of my expectation.

Time for hunting main course. Slurp~

Grilled sausage and squid.. Nice~

Dang dang... my first plate...

Green Mussels
I didn't took that cause I would like Oyster than Mussels. J

Wifey's favourite - Salmon Sashimi
Hmm, it is also my favourite too. However, if compare to wifey for sure she beats me. I think she can finish all the salmon sashimi if she been there.

My portion - I just took few slice to try

Tomoto with fetta salad

Orange with fish salad
Well, what I can share with you all is the two dishes I really cannot accept their taste at all. Firstly, there are served in cold. Secondly, I feel that there are wrong combination with the ingredient itself.

Green curry chicken

Cheese platter

Potato gravy and it's taste nice J
Yeah yeah, the time for dessert..

Strawberry mouse cake

Fruit tart

Marble cheese cake

Marshmallow chocolate

Chocolate moist cake

Varieties choice of fruit

Kiwi and watermelon

DIY ABC
After filled up our stomach, it is time for pica...J

Group pica

#Selfie 1

#Selfie 2


#Selfie 3

#Selfie 4

#Selfie 5

#Selfie 6

My selfie

#Selfie 7

#Selfie 8
Two come two J

Me with Emilia

Elimia with Yue Peng

Joanne with Emilia

Me with Joanne

Me with Yue Peng
Happy outing with you girls. All the best. Sayonara~


The Royale Bintang Resort and Spa Seremban
Address: Royal Bintang Hotel Jalan Dato As Dawoo, 70100 Seremban, Malaysia
Phone:+60 6-766 6666

2 comments:

  1. Wifey here. LOLZ. I'll definitely finish all the salmon! yuhh, make me so hungry when I looked at the pictures. The salads look nice though. But so expensive compared to Jogoya. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...miss you so much....and really have fun with you during last buffet...faster back to msia....we gotta date for buffet again... :)

      Delete