Monday 28 April 2014

28.04.2014 - Calvin Wong Li Jhen's birthday is approaching~

Finally the day is approaching~ Why am I so excited? Aha, it’s his birthday. J

Calvin Wong Li Jhen, happy birthday to you…Wishing you stay healthy and happy always…

p/s : Due to you’re not free so cannot celebrate with you in advance, have to delay it…

Here’s birthday wishes specially dedicated to you J

Birthday wishes
Birthday wishes come but once a year
The gifts of love goodwill and cheer
A touch of love to show we care
Comes to you at this time of year


Birthday wishes from me to you
To thank you for the things you do
A symbol for all good you do
A token of friendship between me and you

A wish, a wish upon the stars
By the wishes the gift of love
Another year has come and gone
Older now but wiser yeah

Through the years you’ve improved with age
Like the finest pearl of the modern day
Birthday wishes to you upon this day
May your dreams be filled with
The deepest love upon this day

I do like to call his full name Wong Li Jhen when I get emo by him. L and he will reply me and said please stop calling my full name… and insist me to call him Calvin calvin calvin!! LOL

Although we’re get to know with each other only a short period, however, the joy moments between us I’ll never ever forget in all of my life. Thank you to get knows you.

Here’s the only picture we’re captured during his last working day in office…

p/s: ignore my tired look.. ==
Few pictures snap from his fb..


His emo look.. J


Young child look


His 'chok' look and the picture he like the most J

Does he look skinny enough? He could manage to have 5 meals per day (light meal) and still can have this kind of body shape…madness till maximum… L and not all the girl like to standing beside him because it will make the girl look bigger / stronger than him… L

I do prepare a birthday present for him and here to go..

Adidas Neon T-shirt

Get him a Adidas t-shirt so that he could wear it regularly. Hope he will like it.. J

p/s : How I miss your ‘uncle look’ L everytime when he make that expression sure make me laugh loudly..

At last, happy birthday say to you again… excel in your studies and exam.. J hope to meet you soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment