Monday 21 April 2014

A day trip

Breezing Sunday morning, woke up at 5am, brush my teeth, wash my face, wear proper running attire…done!! Get ready myself to join the charity anti-corruption run…!! Run run run!! What a fruitful day with boost running cells… up up up!!!

Run to the end point, took my certificate and there’s free bread and water giving away to us, so happy…  Assemble to waiting for bus come to pick up point to pick us to our next destination, which is tourist destination in Semenyih called Sek La Du Temple... This temple frequented by those praying and wishing for 'lucky' numbers. 

p/s : It’s been a time I didn’t come to here since last travel (couldn’t remember which year I came to here)… J

The scenery at temple


J

Guess which animal is my zodiac?

Just only little pictures are captured… be here for roughly 40 minutes then we’re going for lunch at Loon Sing Restaurant based at Nilai. At here famous with Buddha Jump Over The Wall... Sad I didn’t took food picture.. L

After had a pleasant lunch, bus driver send us back to our home sweet home…J

No comments:

Post a Comment